ALI Reporter: Winter 2022
The winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes updates from the January Council meeting, details about ALI’s Second Century Campaign, and a feature our latest Reasonably Speaking podcast episode “A Conversation with Justice Stephen G. Breyer: The Authority of the Court and the Peril of Politics.”
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “Securing the ALI’s Second Century,” is available here.
- John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law and Benjamin C. Zipursky @FordhamLawNYC are the recipients of the 2023 William L. P… https://t.co/IgGbm998dL@AmLawInstNov 30
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17