ALI Reporter: Winter 2022
The winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes updates from the January Council meeting, details about ALI’s Second Century Campaign, and a feature our latest Reasonably Speaking podcast episode “A Conversation with Justice Stephen G. Breyer: The Authority of the Court and the Peril of Politics.”
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “Securing the ALI’s Second Century,” is available here.
- Tom Baker @pennlaw was interviewed by @THR for an article discussing Covid-19 insurance claims and the ongoing lega… https://t.co/fX4Z0g0892@AmLawInstJul 1
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22