Anita Bernstein Selected to Receive Prestigious William L. Prosser Award
Anita Bernstein of Brooklyn Law School has been selected to receive the 2020 William L. Prosser Award by the AALS Section on Torts and Compensation Systems. The Prosser Award recognizes “outstanding contributions of law teachers in scholarship, teaching, and service” related to torts and compensation systems. Professor Bernstein will be presented with the award at the annual AALS meeting in Washington, D.C., in January 2020.
“This award is a fitting, and well-earned, recognition by Professor Bernstein’s peers of her exceptional contributions,” said Brooklyn Law Dean and President Michael T. Cahill. “I join with her Brooklyn Law faculty colleagues in extending our warmest congratulations on this honor.”
Read more here.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21