Anita Bernstein Selected to Receive Prestigious William L. Prosser Award
Anita Bernstein of Brooklyn Law School has been selected to receive the 2020 William L. Prosser Award by the AALS Section on Torts and Compensation Systems. The Prosser Award recognizes “outstanding contributions of law teachers in scholarship, teaching, and service” related to torts and compensation systems. Professor Bernstein will be presented with the award at the annual AALS meeting in Washington, D.C., in January 2020.
“This award is a fitting, and well-earned, recognition by Professor Bernstein’s peers of her exceptional contributions,” said Brooklyn Law Dean and President Michael T. Cahill. “I join with her Brooklyn Law faculty colleagues in extending our warmest congratulations on this honor.”
Read more here.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5