Anita Bernstein Selected to Receive Prestigious William L. Prosser Award
Anita Bernstein of Brooklyn Law School has been selected to receive the 2020 William L. Prosser Award by the AALS Section on Torts and Compensation Systems. The Prosser Award recognizes “outstanding contributions of law teachers in scholarship, teaching, and service” related to torts and compensation systems. Professor Bernstein will be presented with the award at the annual AALS meeting in Washington, D.C., in January 2020.
“This award is a fitting, and well-earned, recognition by Professor Bernstein’s peers of her exceptional contributions,” said Brooklyn Law Dean and President Michael T. Cahill. “I join with her Brooklyn Law faculty colleagues in extending our warmest congratulations on this honor.”
Read more here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20