2013-2014 Annual Report
Now available online is the Annual Report for the American Law Institute’s 2013-2014 fiscal year, offering highlights of the Institute’s achievements and information on its finances. President Roberta Cooper Ramo writes about the lasting importance of ALI’s work and the vital charitable support it receives from members that ensures the Institute’s continuing independence. Director Richard Revesz presents his vision for the Institute as we approach a second century of law reform. The Annual Report recognizes those who generously made a charitable donation during the 2013–2014 fiscal year.
- Day 2 of ALI’s Council meeting includes discussions on two projects: Restatement of Children and the Law and Model… https://t.co/vg9g5QWfC0@AmLawInstOct 18
- In this interview from @NewsHour, @IAmAmnaNawaz discusses police training, race, and use of force with Seth Stought… https://t.co/mh1iSRbQI8@AmLawInstOct 18
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/zQyNksE9An@AmLawInstOct 17
- Today is Day 1 of ALI’s Council meeting in New York, which includes the discussion of five projects: Campus Sexual… https://t.co/SrJEHyVCrH@AmLawInstOct 17
- ALI member Herman Schwartz was recently honored with a symposium hosted by @AUWCL highlighting his contributions to… https://t.co/eYkDRibgmo@AmLawInstOct 15