2013-2014 Annual Report
Now available online is the Annual Report for the American Law Institute’s 2013-2014 fiscal year, offering highlights of the Institute’s achievements and information on its finances. President Roberta Cooper Ramo writes about the lasting importance of ALI’s work and the vital charitable support it receives from members that ensures the Institute’s continuing independence. Director Richard Revesz presents his vision for the Institute as we approach a second century of law reform. The Annual Report recognizes those who generously made a charitable donation during the 2013–2014 fiscal year.
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15