2013-2014 Annual Report
Now available online is the Annual Report for the American Law Institute’s 2013-2014 fiscal year, offering highlights of the Institute’s achievements and information on its finances. President Roberta Cooper Ramo writes about the lasting importance of ALI’s work and the vital charitable support it receives from members that ensures the Institute’s continuing independence. Director Richard Revesz presents his vision for the Institute as we approach a second century of law reform. The Annual Report recognizes those who generously made a charitable donation during the 2013–2014 fiscal year.
- #TBT to “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.” This episode brings togethe… https://t.co/ZAqjetKAWF@AmLawInstJul 9
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8
- "[I]f we're going to really make meaningful, thoughtful change that'll stand the test of time, we need to listen fi… https://t.co/xFUCXjPlyd@AmLawInstJul 7
- ALI member Cary Coglianese of @pennlaw will be speaking on #ArtificialIntelligence and #AdministrativeLaw Doctrine… https://t.co/JFLbnPXHCh@AmLawInstJul 6
- A number of ALI members, as well as several project participants from Principles of the Law, Policing, have been el… https://t.co/kO8TzixnTF@AmLawInstJul 6