2013-2014 Annual Report
Now available online is the Annual Report for the American Law Institute’s 2013-2014 fiscal year, offering highlights of the Institute’s achievements and information on its finances. President Roberta Cooper Ramo writes about the lasting importance of ALI’s work and the vital charitable support it receives from members that ensures the Institute’s continuing independence. Director Richard Revesz presents his vision for the Institute as we approach a second century of law reform. The Annual Report recognizes those who generously made a charitable donation during the 2013–2014 fiscal year.
- Suzanne Goldberg of @ColumbiaLaw and Gil Sparks of @MorrisNichols discuss what schools are doing to implement fair… https://t.co/zW3E7aYiXE@AmLawInstJun 26
- #SCOTUS cites Model Penal Code §§ 2.02 and 2.04 in a case involving the unlawful possession of a firearm. Read mo… https://t.co/Gr7VoMNfHs@AmLawInstJun 26
- Ken Simons @UCILaw and Erin Murphy @nyulaw unpack the complex issues of consent in tort and criminal law, includi… https://t.co/39EmqtI930@AmLawInstJun 26
- The #ALI96 Annual Meeting featured the @ALI_CLE Ethics program “Duty to Whom? Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Governm… https://t.co/NZEiDRSoZ2@AmLawInstJun 25
- ALI was profiled by @VisionariesInc, a documentary series that highlights the stories of nonprofits around the worl… https://t.co/jlgwzEPC3E@AmLawInstJun 24