Anton Hajjar Nominated to USPS Governing Board
On Feb. 24, President Biden announced three nominees to fill a number of vacancies on the United States Postal Service Board of Governors. ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar, former general counsel of the American Postal Workers Union, is among the nominees.
Elected to the ALI in May 2002, Mr. Hajjar was elected to the Council in May 2010. He is a member of its Audit Committee. He was an Adviser to the now completed Restatement of the Law Third, Employment Law, and is an Adviser to the joint project with the European Law Institute to Principles for a Data Economy. He has been a frequent presenter on employment and labor law topics, and he has been an advisor and pro bono attorney in numerous employment discrimination cases, including those of Arab- and Muslin-Americans following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and continues with those activities to date.
Learn more here [subscription required].
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit received the 2022 @InnsOfCourt Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit. The a… https://t.co/mrJerSUIhf@AmLawInstAug 12
- Anita L. Allen @pennlaw and Matthew L.M. Fletcher @UMichLaw have been elected to @AmPhilSociety.… https://t.co/jGIDsNAwCe@AmLawInstAug 11
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5