Anton Hajjar Nominated to USPS Governing Board
On Feb. 24, President Biden announced three nominees to fill a number of vacancies on the United States Postal Service Board of Governors. ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar, former general counsel of the American Postal Workers Union, is among the nominees.
Elected to the ALI in May 2002, Mr. Hajjar was elected to the Council in May 2010. He is a member of its Audit Committee. He was an Adviser to the now completed Restatement of the Law Third, Employment Law, and is an Adviser to the joint project with the European Law Institute to Principles for a Data Economy. He has been a frequent presenter on employment and labor law topics, and he has been an advisor and pro bono attorney in numerous employment discrimination cases, including those of Arab- and Muslin-Americans following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and continues with those activities to date.
Learn more here [subscription required].
- Christopher M. Newman @georgemasonlaw explains addressing bailment law in Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property,… https://t.co/CYa66j8Cgr@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14
- Henry E. Smith and John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law discuss the connection property torts has to both Restatements o… https://t.co/7rqHgpADZl@AmLawInstApr 12
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP, ALI Council Emeritus and former Mass. Supreme Judicial Court chief justice, to receiv… https://t.co/rEHuMwSYpg@AmLawInstApr 10