Barry Nace Honored with Leonard M. Ring Award
Barry J. Nace of Paulson & Nace is this year’s recipient of the Leonard M. Ring Champion of Justice Award.
The award recognizes an American Association for Justice (AAJ) member of at least 10 years who epitomizes “outstanding integrity and overall character and has demonstrated Leonard Ring’s devotion to human and civil rights.” The Award is given to a member who has provided distinguished service in advancing AAJ’s mission and growth, and made outstanding contributions to trial advocacy and the legal profession.
A former President of AAJ, Mr. Nace has served in multiple leadership positions in the organization, as he has in other prestigious trial bars and associations. He served twice as President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC (TLA-DC); he also served as President of the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a founding member of the Public Justice Foundation, and is an ALI Life Member.
Learn more here.
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13
- ALI members Sherrilyn Ifill ( @Sifill_LDF) of @NAACP_LDF and Pamela S. Karlan ( @karlan_pam) of @StanfordLaw are amon… https://t.co/HuYOGqECf4@AmLawInstJan 12