Barry Nace Honored with Leonard M. Ring Award
Barry J. Nace of Paulson & Nace is this year’s recipient of the Leonard M. Ring Champion of Justice Award.
The award recognizes an American Association for Justice (AAJ) member of at least 10 years who epitomizes “outstanding integrity and overall character and has demonstrated Leonard Ring’s devotion to human and civil rights.” The Award is given to a member who has provided distinguished service in advancing AAJ’s mission and growth, and made outstanding contributions to trial advocacy and the legal profession.
A former President of AAJ, Mr. Nace has served in multiple leadership positions in the organization, as he has in other prestigious trial bars and associations. He served twice as President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC (TLA-DC); he also served as President of the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a founding member of the Public Justice Foundation, and is an ALI Life Member.
Learn more here.
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10
- The final project of this year’s #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting is Restatement of the Law, Copyright. Judge Pierre… https://t.co/uZ9xd7u2UK@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today is the first time Property has been presented to membership at an Annual Meeting, which includes a discussion… https://t.co/Oo3wNlMRGw@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today’s #ALI2021 session on Property includes a discussion on property torts. Henry Smith and John Goldberg discuss… https://t.co/Z0gTSTkx7H@AmLawInstJun 8