Barry Nace Honored with Leonard M. Ring Award
Barry J. Nace of Paulson & Nace is this year’s recipient of the Leonard M. Ring Champion of Justice Award.
The award recognizes an American Association for Justice (AAJ) member of at least 10 years who epitomizes “outstanding integrity and overall character and has demonstrated Leonard Ring’s devotion to human and civil rights.” The Award is given to a member who has provided distinguished service in advancing AAJ’s mission and growth, and made outstanding contributions to trial advocacy and the legal profession.
A former President of AAJ, Mr. Nace has served in multiple leadership positions in the organization, as he has in other prestigious trial bars and associations. He served twice as President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC (TLA-DC); he also served as President of the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a founding member of the Public Justice Foundation, and is an ALI Life Member.
Learn more here.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19