Brad Clary Appointed to ABA Accreditation Committee
University of Minnesota Law School professor Bradley G. Clary has been appointed to serve on the Accreditation Committee of the ABA’s Council on Legal Education.
The Council sends teams of site inspectors to schools that are seeking to receive or renew accreditation. Teams review law school materials, interview people at the school, attend sample classes, and make factual observations. The reports then go to the Council’s Accreditation Committee for further review and compliance recommendations in accordance with ABA standards. Professor Clary served on the inspection teams over the years and will now serve a two-year term on the Accreditation Committee.
Read the full University of Minnesota Law School press release.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15