Brad Clary Appointed to ABA Accreditation Committee
University of Minnesota Law School professor Bradley G. Clary has been appointed to serve on the Accreditation Committee of the ABA’s Council on Legal Education.
The Council sends teams of site inspectors to schools that are seeking to receive or renew accreditation. Teams review law school materials, interview people at the school, attend sample classes, and make factual observations. The reports then go to the Council’s Accreditation Committee for further review and compliance recommendations in accordance with ABA standards. Professor Clary served on the inspection teams over the years and will now serve a two-year term on the Accreditation Committee.
Read the full University of Minnesota Law School press release.
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20