Carolyn King and Thomas Reavley Featured in Houston Chronicle
The Houston Chronicle highlights the decades-long friendship and eventual romance between Fifth Circuit Judges Carolyn Dineen King and Thomas M. Reavley.
The piece, “A courtship four decades in the making: they met when Jimmy Carter tapped them for bench, wed 25 years later”—published the day before Valentine’s Day—shares the touching story of a courtship that developed over time as they journeyed side by side through personal and professional challenges.
From work colleagues, to friends, to occupying side-by-side offices at Houston’s federal courthouse, their story is a wonderful testament to lifelong friendship, shared intellect, and love.
Read the full piece here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26