Carolyn King and Thomas Reavley Featured in Houston Chronicle
The Houston Chronicle highlights the decades-long friendship and eventual romance between Fifth Circuit Judges Carolyn Dineen King and Thomas M. Reavley.
The piece, “A courtship four decades in the making: they met when Jimmy Carter tapped them for bench, wed 25 years later”—published the day before Valentine’s Day—shares the touching story of a courtship that developed over time as they journeyed side by side through personal and professional challenges.
From work colleagues, to friends, to occupying side-by-side offices at Houston’s federal courthouse, their story is a wonderful testament to lifelong friendship, shared intellect, and love.
Read the full piece here.
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1