Christiane Wendehorst Appointed Scientific Director of ELI
The European Law Institute (ELI) has appointed Christiane C. Wendehorst of University of Vienna to the newly created role of Scientific Director of the Institute. Her work will include close liaison with and guidance to those working on the many projects which ELI is undertaking under the three umbrellas of Rule of Law in the 21st Century, Law and Governance for the Digital Age and Sustainable Life and Society.
Wendehorst is one of the founding members of the ELI and was the third President of ELI (2017-2021). She served as Reporter for the joint ALI-ELI project, Principles for a Data Economy: Data Rights and Transactions, completed this year.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26