Christiane Wendehorst Appointed Scientific Director of ELI
The European Law Institute (ELI) has appointed Christiane C. Wendehorst of University of Vienna to the newly created role of Scientific Director of the Institute. Her work will include close liaison with and guidance to those working on the many projects which ELI is undertaking under the three umbrellas of Rule of Law in the 21st Century, Law and Governance for the Digital Age and Sustainable Life and Society.
Wendehorst is one of the founding members of the ELI and was the third President of ELI (2017-2021). She served as Reporter for the joint ALI-ELI project, Principles for a Data Economy: Data Rights and Transactions, completed this year.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20