Constitution Day 2020 Lecture with M. Margaret McKeown
M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit delivered the Constitution Day Lecture at Stanford Law School on Sept. 16, 2020.
In the lecture, “My Mother Made Me Do It: How Motherly Advice Secured Ratification of the 19th Amendment and Changed the Course of History,” Judge McKeown discussed the history behind the ratification of the 19th Amendment, including the important role mothers played in swaying the hearts and minds of the opposition.
Watch the full video below [Courtesy of Stanford Law School].
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19