Danielle Conway Named Dean of Dickinson Law
Danielle M. Conway, dean and professor of law at the University of Maine School of Law, has been named the new dean of Penn State’s Dickinson Law. Her appointment is effective on July 1, 2019.
Dean Conway, a leading expert in public procurement law, entrepreneurship and intellectual property law, joined Maine Law as dean in 2015 after serving for 14 years on the faculty of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, William S. Richardson School of Law.
“Danielle Conway is an outstanding choice to lead Dickinson Law,” said Dickenson Law Executive Vice President and Provost Nick Jones. “She has an impressive record of scholarship in a variety of legal fields, a dedication to advocacy on behalf of students from underrepresented groups, and significant experience as a leader in legal education. I am delighted to welcome her to Penn State.”
- Read “Legal and Political Responses to Campus Sexual Assault” by Michele Landis Dauber and Megan Warner… https://t.co/e6c98VfkeH@AmLawInstJul 23
- Congratulations to all of our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their… https://t.co/qNVPoJ2jn4@AmLawInstJul 23
- Congratulations to all of our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their… https://t.co/lJoE2IDFU1@AmLawInstJul 22
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19