Danielle Conway Named Dean of Dickinson Law
Danielle M. Conway, dean and professor of law at the University of Maine School of Law, has been named the new dean of Penn State’s Dickinson Law. Her appointment is effective on July 1, 2019.
Dean Conway, a leading expert in public procurement law, entrepreneurship and intellectual property law, joined Maine Law as dean in 2015 after serving for 14 years on the faculty of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, William S. Richardson School of Law.
“Danielle Conway is an outstanding choice to lead Dickinson Law,” said Dickenson Law Executive Vice President and Provost Nick Jones. “She has an impressive record of scholarship in a variety of legal fields, a dedication to advocacy on behalf of students from underrepresented groups, and significant experience as a leader in legal education. I am delighted to welcome her to Penn State.”
- Welcome to our newest ALI members who joined us at today’s New Member Orientation Luncheon. #ALI96https://t.co/cxMImwaH0r@AmLawInstMay 20
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20