David Meyer Appointed Dean of Brooklyn Law School
Brooklyn Law School has announced the appointment of David D. Meyer as new President and Joseph Crea Dean. He will join the law school from Tulane Law School, where he has served as dean since 2010.
“I am deeply honored to join Brooklyn Law School as its next Dean and President,” Meyer said in the announcement. “For well more than a century, Brooklyn Law School has built a reputation combining scholarly excellence and ambition with a compelling mission of access and public service. As Brooklyn Law School approaches its 125th anniversary in 2026, that distinctive mission has never been more important. I look forward to joining with faculty, staff, students, and alumni in ushering in a new era of ambition and innovation, leveraging its location in the heart of the world’s most creative, vital, and entrepreneurial city to prepare new generations of lawyers for leadership in a rapidly changing world.”
Meyer will become the law school’s 10th dean, effective July 1.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30