David Porter Nominated to U.S. Third Circuit
President Donald Trump has nominated David J. Porter of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Porter is a shareholder with the Pittsburgh office of Buchanan, focusing on commercial and constitutional litigation, and regulatory matters. Before joining the firm, he spent two years as a law clerk to Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, while Chief Judge Smith was serving as a U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Read the full White House announcement.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14