David Porter Nominated to U.S. Third Circuit
President Donald Trump has nominated David J. Porter of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Porter is a shareholder with the Pittsburgh office of Buchanan, focusing on commercial and constitutional litigation, and regulatory matters. Before joining the firm, he spent two years as a law clerk to Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, while Chief Judge Smith was serving as a U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Read the full White House announcement.
- Copy: Learn more about this week’s project meeting, Principles of the Law Compliance, Enforcement, and Risk Managem… https://t.co/PefiOvHmSo@AmLawInstOct 22
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18