David Porter Nominated to U.S. Third Circuit
President Donald Trump has nominated David J. Porter of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Porter is a shareholder with the Pittsburgh office of Buchanan, focusing on commercial and constitutional litigation, and regulatory matters. Before joining the firm, he spent two years as a law clerk to Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, while Chief Judge Smith was serving as a U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Read the full White House announcement.
- ALI member Stephen Carter of @YaleLawSch participates in @SimonsRock Book One conversation on his latest book, "Inv… https://t.co/6m4T43uQ9D@AmLawInstSep 20
- Finishing off the week with Restatement 3rd Intentional Torts project meeting. Reporters Ken Simons @UCILaw and Jon… https://t.co/2SIuwcAVRx@AmLawInstSep 20
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19