David Porter Nominated to U.S. Third Circuit
President Donald Trump has nominated David J. Porter of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Porter is a shareholder with the Pittsburgh office of Buchanan, focusing on commercial and constitutional litigation, and regulatory matters. Before joining the firm, he spent two years as a law clerk to Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, while Chief Judge Smith was serving as a U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Read the full White House announcement.
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Sherrilyn Ifill, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nath… https://t.co/WRC7BOeiS6@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI member J. Brett Busby on his appointment to the Supreme Court of Texas. Read more on… https://t.co/rpvtQDpVKZ@AmLawInstApr 19
- The Law of American Indians: Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction. Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/DgMA9YmRTk@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nathaniel Persily on… https://t.co/WYV0EQsyKF@AmLawInstApr 19
- This week’s podcast episode of #ReasonablySpeaking deals with consumer contracts, enforceability of terms, and the… https://t.co/otx9wu5nAL@AmLawInstApr 19