David Sternberg to Receive Spirit of Excellence Award
David E. Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. will be an honoree at the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice’s annual reception in June.
Mr. Sternberg will receive the Spirit of Excellence Award for his commitment to improving New York City’s public schools, with special concern for reducing the incidence of school segregation. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of New York Appleseed and its Finance Committee since 2014.
Lean more about the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice reception and honorees here.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3