David Sternberg to Receive Spirit of Excellence Award
David E. Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. will be an honoree at the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice’s annual reception in June.
Mr. Sternberg will receive the Spirit of Excellence Award for his commitment to improving New York City’s public schools, with special concern for reducing the incidence of school segregation. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of New York Appleseed and its Finance Committee since 2014.
Lean more about the Appleseed and NY Appleseed Pillars of Justice reception and honorees here.
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10