Edward Reid Presented Lifetime Award
Marquis Who's Who has presented Edward S. Reid of Davis Polk with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. This honor is reserved for biographees who have demonstrated leadership, excellence and longevity in their industry and profession.
Mr. Reid has been senior counsel for Davis Polk since 1996. He has been included in every edition of Who's Who in America since 1987, every edition of Who's Who in the East since 2001, and in numerous editions of Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World.
Read the full press release.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15