Edward Reid Presented Lifetime Award
Marquis Who's Who has presented Edward S. Reid of Davis Polk with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. This honor is reserved for biographees who have demonstrated leadership, excellence and longevity in their industry and profession.
Mr. Reid has been senior counsel for Davis Polk since 1996. He has been included in every edition of Who's Who in America since 1987, every edition of Who's Who in the East since 2001, and in numerous editions of Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World.
Read the full press release.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15