Edward Reid Presented Lifetime Award
Marquis Who's Who has presented Edward S. Reid of Davis Polk with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. This honor is reserved for biographees who have demonstrated leadership, excellence and longevity in their industry and profession.
Mr. Reid has been senior counsel for Davis Polk since 1996. He has been included in every edition of Who's Who in America since 1987, every edition of Who's Who in the East since 2001, and in numerous editions of Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World.
Read the full press release.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14