Edward Reid Presented Lifetime Award
Marquis Who's Who has presented Edward S. Reid of Davis Polk with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. This honor is reserved for biographees who have demonstrated leadership, excellence and longevity in their industry and profession.
Mr. Reid has been senior counsel for Davis Polk since 1996. He has been included in every edition of Who's Who in America since 1987, every edition of Who's Who in the East since 2001, and in numerous editions of Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World.
Read the full press release.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23