Elyn Saks Among USC Distinguished Professors
USC President C. L. Max Nikias has appointed Elyn R. Saks as Distinguished Professor. The honor of Distinguished Professor is awarded very selectively to those whose accomplishments have brought special renown to USC.
Professor Saks is a recognized scholar in mental health law. She is the Orrin B. Evan Professor of Law, Psychology and Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences at the USC Gould School of Law and director of the Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics.
Read the full USC announcement.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30