The Federalist Society Forum With Jeffrey Sutton
Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit was featured on a Federalist Society forum to discuss his recently published book, Who Decides? States as Laboratories of Constitutional Experimentation.
Sutton was joined by William H. Pryor Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, where they explored the book’s content and examined the role of constitutional law in the United States.
Learn more about the event here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24