Forum: Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs
Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS) is hosting a forum entitled “Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs” on Feb. 12.
ACUS is an independent federal agency charged with convening expert representatives from the public and private sectors to recommend improvements to administrative process and procedure. The forum will bring together leading commentators, judges, and public officials to address the arguments for and against national injunctions, special issues that arise in challenges to federal regulations, and possible judicial and statutory reforms.
Several ALI members will be participating in the forum including: Jeffrey A. Rosen, Deputy Attorney General of the United States; Loren L. AliKhan, Solicitor General for the District of Columbia; Ronald A. Cass of Cass & Associates; Emily Hammond of The George Washington University Law School; Ronald M. Levin of Washington University in St. Louis School of Law; Alan B. Morrison of The George Washington University Law School; ACUS Vice Chairman and Executive Director Matthew Lee Wiener; and Stephen F. Williams of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Learn more here.
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their expert… https://t.co/vRdKmLQ7v8@AmLawInstOct 19
- Prof. @ayagruber of @ColoLaw takes an in-depth look at “ #MeToo and Mass Incarceration,” on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/wJ4xJxnca2@AmLawInstOct 16