Forum: Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs
Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS) is hosting a forum entitled “Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs” on Feb. 12.
ACUS is an independent federal agency charged with convening expert representatives from the public and private sectors to recommend improvements to administrative process and procedure. The forum will bring together leading commentators, judges, and public officials to address the arguments for and against national injunctions, special issues that arise in challenges to federal regulations, and possible judicial and statutory reforms.
Several ALI members will be participating in the forum including: Jeffrey A. Rosen, Deputy Attorney General of the United States; Loren L. AliKhan, Solicitor General for the District of Columbia; Ronald A. Cass of Cass & Associates; Emily Hammond of The George Washington University Law School; Ronald M. Levin of Washington University in St. Louis School of Law; Alan B. Morrison of The George Washington University Law School; ACUS Vice Chairman and Executive Director Matthew Lee Wiener; and Stephen F. Williams of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Learn more here.
- ALI member Michael Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for @lawdotcom about his transition to partner at… https://t.co/Y9EwuS3lY2@AmLawInstFeb 14
- ALI member Catharine A. MacKinnon of @UMichLaw recently delivered the McCorkle Lecture on “The First Amendment: An… https://t.co/bZg4kXlvpb@AmLawInstFeb 13
- On Jan. 29, the U.S. Department of Justice issued a press release announcing the first meeting of a White House tas… https://t.co/wI40cG7N0M@AmLawInstFeb 10
- Tune in Feb. 12 to watch ALI member and @UCILaw professor @rickhasen discuss his new book – Election Meltdown. Prof… https://t.co/JieN2coN0w@AmLawInstFeb 7
- Ronald Mann of @ColumbiaLaw shares his thoughts on “Argument Analysis: Justices Debate Ability of Business That Did… https://t.co/JbXW2ABsAG@AmLawInstFeb 5