Tribute: Geoffrey Hazard
On Saturday, January 27, the University of Pennsylvania Law School hosted a memorial service for Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., Emeritus Professor at Penn Law and ALI Director (1984-1999).
Family, friends, and colleagues of Professor Hazard gathered to celebrate his life and work, including his deep contributions to the worlds of the academy, law practice, and the administration of justice.
Below are remarks from ALI members shared on that day.
Read more about Geoff Hazard.
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20
- Our Annual Meeting is underway. Check out this year's #AM96 agenda on our website https://t.co/0XmZ7mYxHhhttps://t.co/tJevncWZXz@AmLawInstMay 20
- Thank you to our panelists for today’s program on Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Government Lawyers. If you couldn’t… https://t.co/LFy8E5ZG6B@AmLawInstMay 19