Tribute: Geoffrey Hazard
On Saturday, January 27, the University of Pennsylvania Law School hosted a memorial service for Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., Emeritus Professor at Penn Law and ALI Director (1984-1999).
Family, friends, and colleagues of Professor Hazard gathered to celebrate his life and work, including his deep contributions to the worlds of the academy, law practice, and the administration of justice.
Below are remarks from ALI members shared on that day.
Read more about Geoff Hazard.
- ALI member Frank Sullivan Jr. of @IUMcKinney was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a q… https://t.co/S04avA3HZc@AmLawInstFeb 27
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24