Tribute: Geoffrey Hazard
On Saturday, January 27, the University of Pennsylvania Law School hosted a memorial service for Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., Emeritus Professor at Penn Law and ALI Director (1984-1999).
Family, friends, and colleagues of Professor Hazard gathered to celebrate his life and work, including his deep contributions to the worlds of the academy, law practice, and the administration of justice.
Below are remarks from ALI members shared on that day.
Read more about Geoff Hazard.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15