Tribute: Geoffrey Hazard
On Saturday, January 27, the University of Pennsylvania Law School hosted a memorial service for Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., Emeritus Professor at Penn Law and ALI Director (1984-1999).
Family, friends, and colleagues of Professor Hazard gathered to celebrate his life and work, including his deep contributions to the worlds of the academy, law practice, and the administration of justice.
Below are remarks from ALI members shared on that day.
Read more about Geoff Hazard.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22