Gerard Lynch Receives Learned Hand Medal
Judge Lynch with Vilia B. Hayes, President of the Federal Bar Council and a partner at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
ALI member Gerard E. Lynch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has been awarded the Federal Bar Council’s Learned Hand Medal for Excellence in Federal Jurisprudence. The award was presented at the Council’s Annual Law Day Dinner, held on May 3rd in New York City.
Previous honorees include several U.S. Supreme Court Justices, as well as ALI members José A. Cabranes, Lewis A. Kaplan, Robert A. Katzmann, Amalya L. Kearse, Pierre N. Leval, Michael B. Mukasey, Jon O. Newman, Barrington D. Parker Jr., Richard A. Posner, John M. Walker, Jr., and Jack B. Weinstein.
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15