Gerard Lynch Receives Learned Hand Medal
Judge Lynch with Vilia B. Hayes, President of the Federal Bar Council and a partner at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
ALI member Gerard E. Lynch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has been awarded the Federal Bar Council’s Learned Hand Medal for Excellence in Federal Jurisprudence. The award was presented at the Council’s Annual Law Day Dinner, held on May 3rd in New York City.
Previous honorees include several U.S. Supreme Court Justices, as well as ALI members José A. Cabranes, Lewis A. Kaplan, Robert A. Katzmann, Amalya L. Kearse, Pierre N. Leval, Michael B. Mukasey, Jon O. Newman, Barrington D. Parker Jr., Richard A. Posner, John M. Walker, Jr., and Jack B. Weinstein.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20