Goldberg and Zipursky To Receive 2023 William L. Prosser Award
John C.P. Goldberg of Harvard Law School and Benjamin C. Zipursky of Fordham University School of Law are the recipients of the 2023 William L. Prosser Award from the Association of American Law Schools, Section on Torts & Compensation Systems.
Goldberg serves as Associate Reporter on Restatement Fourth of Property and Adviser on two Restatement Third Torts projects: Defamation and Privacy, and Intentional Torts to Persons. Zipursky serves as an Adviser on Restatement Fourth of Property, as well as three Restatement Third Torts projects: Defamation and Privacy, Concluding Provisions, and Intentional Torts to Persons.
This award is to recognize the significant contributions of law teachers in scholarship, teaching, and service in the torts and compensation systems of law. This is the first time the award will be presented to two people.
Read more about the Prosser Award here.
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24