Goldberg and Zipursky To Receive 2023 William L. Prosser Award
John C.P. Goldberg of Harvard Law School and Benjamin C. Zipursky of Fordham University School of Law are the recipients of the 2023 William L. Prosser Award from the Association of American Law Schools, Section on Torts & Compensation Systems.
Goldberg serves as Associate Reporter on Restatement Fourth of Property and Adviser on two Restatement Third Torts projects: Defamation and Privacy, and Intentional Torts to Persons. Zipursky serves as an Adviser on Restatement Fourth of Property, as well as three Restatement Third Torts projects: Defamation and Privacy, Concluding Provisions, and Intentional Torts to Persons.
This award is to recognize the significant contributions of law teachers in scholarship, teaching, and service in the torts and compensation systems of law. This is the first time the award will be presented to two people.
Read more about the Prosser Award here.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26