ALI Reporter Winter 2016
This issue of The ALI Reporter celebrates the Class of 1992 in becoming New Life Members. Also featured in this issue is a Member Spotlight with David L. Mulliken and a Project Spotlight on The Law of American Indians by Matthew L.M. Fletcher, Wenona T. Singel, and Kaighn Smith, Jr.
A copy of the Director's Letter with citations is available here.
- Second project of Day 2 of the #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Intentional Torts to Persons. This podcast episode of… https://t.co/ndELefW5Hq@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles for a Data Economy at the #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting, marking the c… https://t.co/i7xuJxHUDr@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 2 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting begins with Data Economy, a joint project with @ELI_Secretariat. See how Reporter… https://t.co/eBQRylyMpv@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 1 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting ends with membership vote to approve Tentative Draft No. 3 of Children and the Law… https://t.co/bb1crcRfRR@AmLawInstMay 17
- The final project on the first day of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Children and the Law. This draft contains § 10.10.… https://t.co/v2cFPwPLUp@AmLawInstMay 17