The Inaugural Hubbard Conference on Law and Education
The American Bar Foundation (ABF), in partnership with the University of South Carolina School of Law, hosted its inaugural William Hubbard Conference on Law & Education, hosting panelists from law and academia on the theme of “law, education, and democracy.”
The ABF established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment in 2019. The inaugural conference and future events honor William C. Hubbard of University of South Carolina School of Law for his lifelong contribution to the legal profession and his continued interest in law and education.
ALI members that participated in the conference are below.
- Elizabeth A. Andersen of World Justice Project
- Kristine Bowman of Michigan State University
- Richard M. Gergel of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Ajay K. Mehrota of the American Bar Foundation
- Martha L. Minow of Harvard Law School
- Rachel Fay Moran of UC Irvine School of Law
- Kimberly J. Robinson of UVA Law
Learn more about the conference here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22