Jane Cutler Greenspan on Understanding Title IX
In a JAMS podcast “JAMS Solutions for Higher Education: Examining Informal Resolution of Title IX Cases,” Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and resolving campus disputes. Greenspan helps establish the groundwork for understanding informal resolution in the context of Title IX and discusses the key considerations to ensure a positive outcome for involved students.
Greenspan served on the Members Consultative Group for Model Penal Code: Sentencing and is currently an Adviser for Principles of the Law, Student Sexual Misconduct: Procedural Frameworks for Colleges and Universities.
Listen to the full episode here.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23