Jane Cutler Greenspan on Understanding Title IX
In a JAMS podcast “JAMS Solutions for Higher Education: Examining Informal Resolution of Title IX Cases,” Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and resolving campus disputes. Greenspan helps establish the groundwork for understanding informal resolution in the context of Title IX and discusses the key considerations to ensure a positive outcome for involved students.
Greenspan served on the Members Consultative Group for Model Penal Code: Sentencing and is currently an Adviser for Principles of the Law, Student Sexual Misconduct: Procedural Frameworks for Colleges and Universities.
Listen to the full episode here.
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14
- Brian T. Fitzpatrick @vanderbiltlaw is a 2022 recipient of the Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil… https://t.co/wDeXj45mU9@AmLawInstJan 12
- Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States — Treaties, Jurisdiction, and Soverei… https://t.co/JkGQYnojWr@AmLawInstJan 11
- Deborah Tuerkheimer @NorthwesternLaw has authored ‘Credible, Why We Doubt Accusers and Protect Abusers,’ examining… https://t.co/uI3rhHM3w3@AmLawInstJan 11
- In Tax and Time, On the Use and Misuse of Legal Imagination, Anthony C. Infanti @PittLaw of Law explores how tax la… https://t.co/AmG0dFqbQT@AmLawInstJan 10