Janet Napolitano Featured in Boston Globe
In light of recent events which have raised concerns surrounding domestic terrorism, The Boston Globe published a piece reflecting upon ALI Council member Janet Napolitano’s findings during her time as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security from 2009 to 2013.
Professor Napolitano is a professor of Public Policy and Director of the new Center for Security in Politics at the University of California Berkeley, Goldman School of Public Policy. In addition to serving as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, she also served as Governor of Arizona, Attorney General of Arizona, and U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona. Before that, she was a partner at the law firm of Lewis & Roca in Phoenix.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24