John Bellinger to Give Keynote Address at NYU Law Annual Dinner
This year’s Hauser Global Law School Program Annual Dinner at NYU School of Law will feature John B. Bellinger III of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer as the keynote speaker. Mr. Bellinger will give the keynote address, entitled “The Trump Administration’s Approach to International Law: Will It Get Better or Worse?” The Dinner will take place on March 7.
Before joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Bellinger served as Legal Adviser to the Department of State under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Legal Adviser to the National Security Council.
- A number of ALI members, as well as several project participants from Principles of the Law, Policing, have been el… https://t.co/kO8TzixnTF@AmLawInstJul 6
- Chapter 5 of ALI’s Principles of the Law, Policing, now available for free, provides principles relating to the use… https://t.co/Up7QZY5D7F@AmLawInstJul 5
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2