John Bellinger to Give Keynote Address at NYU Law Annual Dinner
This year’s Hauser Global Law School Program Annual Dinner at NYU School of Law will feature John B. Bellinger III of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer as the keynote speaker. Mr. Bellinger will give the keynote address, entitled “The Trump Administration’s Approach to International Law: Will It Get Better or Worse?” The Dinner will take place on March 7.
Before joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Bellinger served as Legal Adviser to the Department of State under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Legal Adviser to the National Security Council.
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14
- Compliance experts @ivankfong of @3M and Lori Martin of @WilmerHale discuss the greatest challenges in creating a s… https://t.co/jdN1eKgXE9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Judith McMullen of @mulaw discusses difficult situation faced by people whose criminal records were attained while… https://t.co/aM82U7Iz3A@AmLawInstJun 13
- In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking experts Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the nuanced and highly co… https://t.co/IxQDj95eMh@AmLawInstJun 13
- Edward Foley @OSU_Law and Michael McConnell @StanfordLaw discuss what will happen if the 2020 election is disputed.… https://t.co/PTOi0eAfXl@AmLawInstJun 12