John Bellinger to Give Keynote Address at NYU Law Annual Dinner
This year’s Hauser Global Law School Program Annual Dinner at NYU School of Law will feature John B. Bellinger III of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer as the keynote speaker. Mr. Bellinger will give the keynote address, entitled “The Trump Administration’s Approach to International Law: Will It Get Better or Worse?” The Dinner will take place on March 7.
Before joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Bellinger served as Legal Adviser to the Department of State under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Legal Adviser to the National Security Council.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14