John Roberts and Free Speech: A Report on the Roberts Court’s First Amendment Jurisprudence
On Oct. 12, the CATO Institute held a forum on “John Roberts: Mr. First Amendment,” the first comprehensive report on Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts Jr.. In addition to its in-depth look at Chief Justice Roberts, the study provides a detailed look at the cases, the justices’ differing approaches, and lawyers who have played key roles in influencing the Court.
The event featured study authors Ronald Collins of University of Washington School of Law (Retired) and David L. Hudson Jr. of Belmont University College of Law, in conversation with ALI member Lyrissa Lidsky of the University of Missouri School of Law, Robert Corn‐Revere of Davis Wright Tremain, and Ilya Shapiro of the CATO Institute.
Learn more here and watch the full video below.
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25
- Professor @ailahoss of @TULaw addresses the gap in literature related to Indian law in Indiana her article “Indian… https://t.co/dcHTFHX5X8@AmLawInstNov 25
- Available now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today." John Beisner of @SkaddenArps,… https://t.co/dfXrOmVmGr@AmLawInstNov 24
- Coming Soon to #ReasonablySpeaking, “MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today.” This episode will cover the nuances of… https://t.co/qWZldhLeDU@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI member @RobinCFeldman of @UCHastingsLaw has been honored with the 2020 Leon I. Goldberg Memorial Lecture Award… https://t.co/wgp8JYYe7o@AmLawInstNov 23