John Roberts and Free Speech: A Report on the Roberts Court’s First Amendment Jurisprudence
On Oct. 12, the CATO Institute held a forum on “John Roberts: Mr. First Amendment,” the first comprehensive report on Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts Jr.. In addition to its in-depth look at Chief Justice Roberts, the study provides a detailed look at the cases, the justices’ differing approaches, and lawyers who have played key roles in influencing the Court.
The event featured study authors Ronald Collins of University of Washington School of Law (Retired) and David L. Hudson Jr. of Belmont University College of Law, in conversation with ALI member Lyrissa Lidsky of the University of Missouri School of Law, Robert Corn‐Revere of Davis Wright Tremain, and Ilya Shapiro of the CATO Institute.
Learn more here and watch the full video below.
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4