Judicature Announces 2020-21 Editorial Board
Judicature, the scholarly journal published by the Bolch Judicial Institute of Duke Law School, has announced the new additions to its editorial board for the 2020-21 term.
Judicature contains articles by judges, scholars, and practitioners on topics such as the rule of law, law reform, emerging legal issues, challenges in the legal system and judiciary, judicial independence, and the daily work of a judge, as well as empirical research that informs our understanding of the judiciary.
Don R. Willett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit will serve as the new chair, while Robert M. Brutinel of the Arizona Supreme Court and Bernice B. Donald of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit will join as board members.
ALI President David F. Levi, director of the Bolch Judicial Institute and Judicature’s publisher, thanked incoming and outgoing board members for their service. “We are fortunate to be able to call on the expertise and guidance of such distinguished judges, scholars, and lawyers as we work to ensure that Judicature continues to be a vital forum for exploring the many challenges facing our judiciary and legal system.”
Learn more here.
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13
- ALI members Sherrilyn Ifill ( @Sifill_LDF) of @NAACP_LDF and Pamela S. Karlan ( @karlan_pam) of @StanfordLaw are amon… https://t.co/HuYOGqECf4@AmLawInstJan 12