Karen Moore Delivers Fall 2019 Roth Lecture
Karen N. Moore of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit delivered the Fall 2019 Justice Lester W. Roth Lecture at USC Gould School of Law on Oct. 22. Judge Moore spoke on, “Evolving Technology and Changing Circumstances---Impacts on the Law and the Work of Judges.”
The Justice Lester W. Roth Lecture is named in honor of the former presiding justice of the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District. A 1916 graduate of USC Law, the late Justice Roth was appointed to the bench by Gov. Edmond G. Brown Sr. in 1963.
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1
- Now Available – Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, covers four principal areas of to… https://t.co/WniUKBI6co@AmLawInstMar 31