Karen Moore Delivers Fall 2019 Roth Lecture
Karen N. Moore of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit delivered the Fall 2019 Justice Lester W. Roth Lecture at USC Gould School of Law on Oct. 22. Judge Moore spoke on, “Evolving Technology and Changing Circumstances---Impacts on the Law and the Work of Judges.”
The Justice Lester W. Roth Lecture is named in honor of the former presiding justice of the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District. A 1916 graduate of USC Law, the late Justice Roth was appointed to the bench by Gov. Edmond G. Brown Sr. in 1963.
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member and @Princeton President Christopher Eisgruber recently delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lect… https://t.co/xCBbQXw3EK@AmLawInstNov 14
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/wLOBgpTXZE@AmLawInstNov 12