Kathleen O’Sullivan Appointed as Perkins Coie Executive Committee Chair
Kathleen M. O’Sullivan of Perkins Coie has been appointed chair of the firm’s 16-member Executive Committee.
Ms. O’Sullivan will lead the Executive Committee’s strategic, policy-making and oversight functions, and will work closely with the firm’s Management Committee. The appointment was effective on January 1.
“Katie is a highly accomplished attorney who has contributed significantly to Perkins Coie’s strategic growth and business success,” said Firmwide Managing Partner Bill Malley. “She is respected across the firm for her leadership and legal judgment and we’re pleased she has accepted the role as chair of the Executive Committee.”
Read more here
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24
- An amazing group of women – all of whom are also members of the Institute! https://t.co/ahbfHKPafN@AmLawInstFeb 21