Kristen Adams Selected as Interim Dean of Stetson College of Law
Kristen D. Adams has been selected as the interim dean of Stetson University College of Law, effective June 1.
Professor Adams has been part of the Stetson faculty for more than 17 years. She currently serves as faculty advisor for the university’s Dispute Resolution Board, one of the faculty coordinators of the Social Justice Advocacy Concentration program, and one of the faculty pro bono coordinators at Stetson.
In addition to her several roles at Stetson, she is currently the chair of the ABA Business Law Section’s Uniform Commercial Code Committee, editor-in-chief of the Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal, a member of the Board of Regents for the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for Gulfcoast Legal Services.
Read the full Stetson announcement.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22