Kristen Adams Selected as Interim Dean of Stetson College of Law
Kristen D. Adams has been selected as the interim dean of Stetson University College of Law, effective June 1.
Professor Adams has been part of the Stetson faculty for more than 17 years. She currently serves as faculty advisor for the university’s Dispute Resolution Board, one of the faculty coordinators of the Social Justice Advocacy Concentration program, and one of the faculty pro bono coordinators at Stetson.
In addition to her several roles at Stetson, she is currently the chair of the ABA Business Law Section’s Uniform Commercial Code Committee, editor-in-chief of the Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal, a member of the Board of Regents for the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for Gulfcoast Legal Services.
Read the full Stetson announcement.
- Carol F. Lee, ALI Council member and @YaleLawSch alum, received ALI's Distinguished Service Award at this year’s An… https://t.co/zaujOzsFVV@AmLawInstJun 21
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?”– In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennif… https://t.co/vZhmSudUsX@AmLawInstJun 20
- Watch @MWildeAnderson of @StanfordLaw discuss her scholarship on geographically concentrated poverty and the growin… https://t.co/llJCVNaAv4@AmLawInstJun 20
- In a recent article for Law360 Access to Justice, @ANatapoff of @UCILaw examines the misdemeanor process in the U.S… https://t.co/kk8J2c4Q22@AmLawInstJun 19
- Watch Retired #SCOTUS Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s full remarks upon receiving ALI's Henry J. Friendly Me… https://t.co/GGSpSsRDLT@AmLawInstJun 19