Kristen Adams Selected as Interim Dean of Stetson College of Law
Kristen D. Adams has been selected as the interim dean of Stetson University College of Law, effective June 1.
Professor Adams has been part of the Stetson faculty for more than 17 years. She currently serves as faculty advisor for the university’s Dispute Resolution Board, one of the faculty coordinators of the Social Justice Advocacy Concentration program, and one of the faculty pro bono coordinators at Stetson.
In addition to her several roles at Stetson, she is currently the chair of the ABA Business Law Section’s Uniform Commercial Code Committee, editor-in-chief of the Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal, a member of the Board of Regents for the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for Gulfcoast Legal Services.
Read the full Stetson announcement.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30