L. Song Richardson in Law Twilight Seminar Series
L. Song Richardson, dean of UCI School of Law, recently delivered a seminar on innovation, creativity and the brain on Feb. 12 at Bond University in Queensland, Australia. The presentation was part of the university’s Faculty of Law Twilight Seminar Series, which invites leading legal minds from around the globe to discuss cutting-edge legal research and issues facing the legal profession.
Dean Richardson’s seminar examined mental processes that influence decision-making, perceptions and judgments, with a particular focus on how implicit racial and gender biases intersect with the burgeoning artificial intelligence industry.
Watch the full video here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29