Larry Stewart To Receive the Outstanding Public Service Award
The University of Florida Levin College of Law has announced that Larry S. Stewart of Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. (Retired) is a recipient of the 2023 Award for Outstanding Public Service. The award, given annually, is one of the law school’s highest honors and recognizes outstanding service to the law school, university, the legal community, and society.
Stewart has over 50 years of experience as a trial lawyer. His practice focused on catastrophic injuries, particularly victims of defective products and medical malpractice. Following the 2001 terrorist attacks, he established Trial Lawyers Care, the largest pro bono private organization in history which brought free legal services to over 1,700 victims and victim families.
Stewart will receive the award as a part of the law school’s commencement celebrations at the 2023 Past, Present & Future Awards Ceremony on May 18.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26