Lawyers Celebrate Their Mentors on Legal Speak Podcast
In a recent episode of Legal Speak, a podcast powered by Law.com, over a dozen leaders in big law, small law, corporate legal departments, and academia talk about the people who shaped their careers and the lessons they learned from their past and present mentors.
3M GC Ivan K. Fong shares his advice for building a portfolio of career mentors and Boston University School of Law Dean Angela Onwuachi-Willig shares her early experiences at UC Davis School of Law and how her mentor helped her chart her path to deanship.
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser talks about the start of her career working as a legal research assistant and how her mentoring experiences taught her everything she needed to know about being a practicing lawyer.
Read more and listen to the full episode here.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15