Lawyers Celebrate Their Mentors on Legal Speak Podcast
In a recent episode of Legal Speak, a podcast powered by Law.com, over a dozen leaders in big law, small law, corporate legal departments, and academia talk about the people who shaped their careers and the lessons they learned from their past and present mentors.
3M GC Ivan K. Fong shares his advice for building a portfolio of career mentors and Boston University School of Law Dean Angela Onwuachi-Willig shares her early experiences at UC Davis School of Law and how her mentor helped her chart her path to deanship.
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser talks about the start of her career working as a legal research assistant and how her mentoring experiences taught her everything she needed to know about being a practicing lawyer.
Read more and listen to the full episode here.
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20