Lawyers Celebrate Their Mentors on Legal Speak Podcast
In a recent episode of Legal Speak, a podcast powered by Law.com, over a dozen leaders in big law, small law, corporate legal departments, and academia talk about the people who shaped their careers and the lessons they learned from their past and present mentors.
3M GC Ivan K. Fong shares his advice for building a portfolio of career mentors and Boston University School of Law Dean Angela Onwuachi-Willig shares her early experiences at UC Davis School of Law and how her mentor helped her chart her path to deanship.
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser talks about the start of her career working as a legal research assistant and how her mentoring experiences taught her everything she needed to know about being a practicing lawyer.
Read more and listen to the full episode here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19