Leondra Kruger Delivers Keynote Speech at THLA Annual Awards Dinner
Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California was the keynote speaker at this year’s Tom Homann LGBT Law Association (THLA) Awards Dinner on April 25 in San Diego, CA. Justice Kruger was interviewed by THLA Co-President Ellen L. Smith of Perkins Coie.
THLA is a legal association dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. It hosts a variety of events to support the LGBT community including the Awards Dinner, networking events, and law student receptions, and participates in The Lavendar Law Conference & Career Fair, the nation’s largest conference for LGBTQ legal issues.
- The Law of American Indians is approved, marking the end of this year's #ALI96 Annual Meeting. A big thanks to our… https://t.co/VSWrAgyW5B@AmLawInstMay 22
- Dean Laura Rosenbury of @UFLaw addresses drafting of the sections on Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction in Americ… https://t.co/jVMLqU5loJ@AmLawInstMay 22
- Earlier in today’s #ALI96 Law of American Indians session, membership discussed the topic of Indian Child Welfare A… https://t.co/pt3eSBwoe0@AmLawInstMay 22
- . @nyulaw Professor and ALI Council member Troy McKenzie on Tribal ownership and control of business associations.… https://t.co/hfpxSco2mW@AmLawInstMay 22
- Reporter Kaighn Smith of @DrummondWoodsum on sovereign immunity of Indian tribes as economic actors. #ALI96https://t.co/IHu8WGNET1@AmLawInstMay 22