Leondra Kruger Delivers Keynote Speech at THLA Annual Awards Dinner
Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California was the keynote speaker at this year’s Tom Homann LGBT Law Association (THLA) Awards Dinner on April 25 in San Diego, CA. Justice Kruger was interviewed by THLA Co-President Ellen L. Smith of Perkins Coie.
THLA is a legal association dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. It hosts a variety of events to support the LGBT community including the Awards Dinner, networking events, and law student receptions, and participates in The Lavendar Law Conference & Career Fair, the nation’s largest conference for LGBTQ legal issues.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14