Leondra Kruger Delivers Keynote Speech at THLA Annual Awards Dinner
Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California was the keynote speaker at this year’s Tom Homann LGBT Law Association (THLA) Awards Dinner on April 25 in San Diego, CA. Justice Kruger was interviewed by THLA Co-President Ellen L. Smith of Perkins Coie.
THLA is a legal association dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. It hosts a variety of events to support the LGBT community including the Awards Dinner, networking events, and law student receptions, and participates in The Lavendar Law Conference & Career Fair, the nation’s largest conference for LGBTQ legal issues.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30