Leondra Kruger Delivers Keynote Speech at THLA Annual Awards Dinner
Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California was the keynote speaker at this year’s Tom Homann LGBT Law Association (THLA) Awards Dinner on April 25 in San Diego, CA. Justice Kruger was interviewed by THLA Co-President Ellen L. Smith of Perkins Coie.
THLA is a legal association dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. It hosts a variety of events to support the LGBT community including the Awards Dinner, networking events, and law student receptions, and participates in The Lavendar Law Conference & Career Fair, the nation’s largest conference for LGBTQ legal issues.
- Samuel Bray @NDLaw has been appointed the John N. Matthews Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.… https://t.co/blKn8uqdMF@AmLawInstDec 2
- Jeffrey Bellin of @WMLawSchool has authored ‘Mass Incarceration Nation,’ a book discussing mass imprisonment and it… https://t.co/S9U5GkV81t@AmLawInstDec 1
- John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law and Benjamin C. Zipursky @FordhamLawNYC are the recipients of the 2023 William L. P… https://t.co/IgGbm998dL@AmLawInstNov 30
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23