LSA Awards Winners Announced
The Law and Society Association has announced the winners of its 2020 Annual Awards. Each year, the LSA recognizes outstanding scholarly publications and contributions to the law and society community. This year’s award recipients represent a host of various sociolegal backgrounds, training, and expertise from prestigious institutions across the globe.
“LSA’s awards represent the best scholarship in the field of law and society,” said LSA Executive Officer Steven Boutcher. “The award winners come from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, and they embody the strong interdisciplinary and global community that defines the Association.”
Among those honored are ALI members Bryant G. Garth of the University of California-Irvine, who was a recipient of the Legacy Award, and Michele Bratcher Goodwin of the University of California-Irvine, who received Honorable Mention for the John Hope Franklin Prize.
Learn more and view the full list of winners here.
- ALI member @StephenESachs to join the @Harvard_Law faculty as the inaugural Antonin Scalia Professor of Law, effect… https://t.co/bKgb3qa0ZQ@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/PSVMhU5m1A@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/2hypb77yaV@AmLawInstApr 21
- The spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/85M2822Cy0@AmLawInstApr 21
- Paul W. Grimm (D. Md.) and Lee H. Rosenthal (S.D. Tex.) will present at the @BolchJudicial CLE coinciding with the… https://t.co/uHDPsK4pdE@AmLawInstApr 20