LSA Awards Winners Announced
The Law and Society Association has announced the winners of its 2020 Annual Awards. Each year, the LSA recognizes outstanding scholarly publications and contributions to the law and society community. This year’s award recipients represent a host of various sociolegal backgrounds, training, and expertise from prestigious institutions across the globe.
“LSA’s awards represent the best scholarship in the field of law and society,” said LSA Executive Officer Steven Boutcher. “The award winners come from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, and they embody the strong interdisciplinary and global community that defines the Association.”
Among those honored are ALI members Bryant G. Garth of the University of California-Irvine, who was a recipient of the Legacy Award, and Michele Bratcher Goodwin of the University of California-Irvine, who received Honorable Mention for the John Hope Franklin Prize.
Learn more and view the full list of winners here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20