LSA Awards Winners Announced
The Law and Society Association has announced the winners of its 2020 Annual Awards. Each year, the LSA recognizes outstanding scholarly publications and contributions to the law and society community. This year’s award recipients represent a host of various sociolegal backgrounds, training, and expertise from prestigious institutions across the globe.
“LSA’s awards represent the best scholarship in the field of law and society,” said LSA Executive Officer Steven Boutcher. “The award winners come from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, and they embody the strong interdisciplinary and global community that defines the Association.”
Among those honored are ALI members Bryant G. Garth of the University of California-Irvine, who was a recipient of the Legacy Award, and Michele Bratcher Goodwin of the University of California-Irvine, who received Honorable Mention for the John Hope Franklin Prize.
Learn more and view the full list of winners here.
- Bob Wessels @UniLeiden has authored ‘Rembrandt’s Money,’ a comprehensive overview of the legal and financial aspect… https://t.co/ueeiO3oawu@AmLawInstDec 6
- Saikrishna Bangalore Prakash @UVALaw was a panelist at the @ConstitutionCtr discussion on presidential power and it… https://t.co/bmB10ouggc@AmLawInstDec 3
- Nathan L. Hecht of the Supreme Court of Texas has co-authored an op-ed in @lufkindailynews on how civil legal aid c… https://t.co/6T0j0t64JH@AmLawInstDec 2
- ‘Coordination of the Uniform Commercial Code and Common Law,’ examining the UCC rules on point, is now available on… https://t.co/YtVdAeByCx@AmLawInstDec 2
- The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference w/ o… https://t.co/g3D1xlLyfT@AmLawInstDec 2