Matthew L. Wiener Appointed Vice Chairman, Council of ACUS
Matthew L. Wiener has been appointed member and vice chairman of the Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States. Mr. Wiener, an ALI member since 2013, has been the executive director of the ACUS since 2012.
Mr. Wiener is one of eleven individuals nominated by President Obama to key Administration posts. In a White House press release, President Obama said, “I am pleased to announce that these experienced and committed individuals have decided to serve our country. I know they will serve the American people well.”
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19