Matthew Wiener Has Been Nominated ACUS Chairman
Matthew L. Wiener of the Administrative Conference of the United States has been nominated by President Barack Obama to serve as chairman of the organization. He has been executive director of the ACUS since 2012. As chairman, Mr. Wiener will be responsible for leading the Conference, which is dedicated to “promoting improvements in the efficiency, adequacy and fairness of the procedures by which federal agencies conduct regulatory programs, administer grants and benefits, and perform related governmental functions.”
An ALI member since 2013, Mr. Wiener currently serves on the Members Consultative Group for the Principles of the Law, Government Ethics project.
Read the ACUS Press Release.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26