Matthew Wiener Has Been Nominated ACUS Chairman
Matthew L. Wiener of the Administrative Conference of the United States has been nominated by President Barack Obama to serve as chairman of the organization. He has been executive director of the ACUS since 2012. As chairman, Mr. Wiener will be responsible for leading the Conference, which is dedicated to “promoting improvements in the efficiency, adequacy and fairness of the procedures by which federal agencies conduct regulatory programs, administer grants and benefits, and perform related governmental functions.”
An ALI member since 2013, Mr. Wiener currently serves on the Members Consultative Group for the Principles of the Law, Government Ethics project.
Read the ACUS Press Release.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19