In Memoriam: Arthur W. Lefco
Arthur W. Lefco passed away on October 5. He was 71.
Mr. Lefco served as associate and partner at Mesirov, Gelman, Jaffe, Cramer & Jamieson from 1975 to 1994. He was a shareholder at Sherr, Joffe & Zuckerman P.C. from 1994 to 1998, and was a senior member at Cozen O’Connor from 1998 to 2002. Mr. Lefco worked as a legal malpractice attorney for Marshall Dennehey Warner Colman & Goggin from 2002 until his passing.
He wrote and lectured widely on legal malpractice, insurance coverage, and commercial liability, which were his areas of expertise.
Read the full Philadelphia Inquirer obituary.
- In this video, project Reporters Ken Simons and Jonathan Cardi discuss what makes a confinement an intentional tort… https://t.co/NycHrEBqFF@AmLawInstApr 23
- Democracy in the Balance https://t.co/tngLk851xL@AmLawInstApr 23
- Parental Authority and Responsibility for Medical Care - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/IsoEnY2cSM@AmLawInstApr 20
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18