In Memoriam: Arthur W. Lefco
Arthur W. Lefco passed away on October 5. He was 71.
Mr. Lefco served as associate and partner at Mesirov, Gelman, Jaffe, Cramer & Jamieson from 1975 to 1994. He was a shareholder at Sherr, Joffe & Zuckerman P.C. from 1994 to 1998, and was a senior member at Cozen O’Connor from 1998 to 2002. Mr. Lefco worked as a legal malpractice attorney for Marshall Dennehey Warner Colman & Goggin from 2002 until his passing.
He wrote and lectured widely on legal malpractice, insurance coverage, and commercial liability, which were his areas of expertise.
Read the full Philadelphia Inquirer obituary.
- Ninth Circuit Cites Restatement Third of Agency https://t.co/4iEUjiHeu5@AmLawInstJan 23
- Experts applaud decision to close Lincoln Hills and form other teen prisons https://t.co/XlpWCFK32X@AmLawInstJan 23
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17