In Memoriam: Arthur W. Lefco
Arthur W. Lefco passed away on October 5. He was 71.
Mr. Lefco served as associate and partner at Mesirov, Gelman, Jaffe, Cramer & Jamieson from 1975 to 1994. He was a shareholder at Sherr, Joffe & Zuckerman P.C. from 1994 to 1998, and was a senior member at Cozen O’Connor from 1998 to 2002. Mr. Lefco worked as a legal malpractice attorney for Marshall Dennehey Warner Colman & Goggin from 2002 until his passing.
He wrote and lectured widely on legal malpractice, insurance coverage, and commercial liability, which were his areas of expertise.
Read the full Philadelphia Inquirer obituary.
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18
- Compliance project being presented for Council discussion for the first time. Council members discuss governance in… https://t.co/LIbcMjUWCJ@AmLawInstOct 18
- This Friday, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review is hosting a symposium titled “The History, Theory, and Prac… https://t.co/yNo5iCF2Kj@AmLawInstOct 15
- Congratulations to Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar, Risa Goluboff, Mark Lemley, and Sonia Sotomayor on their induction t… https://t.co/vBUhtxTErO@AmLawInstOct 12