In Memoriam: Malcolm C. Lindquist
Malcolm C. Lindquist passed away on August 4, 2019. He was 69 years old.
Mr. Lindquist began his long career in private practice by joining the Tacoma law firm now known as McGavick Graves. He was nationally recognized for his expertise in commercial law. In 2004 he joined the regional law firm, Lane Powell, to continue his commercial law practice.
He was inducted into the American College of Commercial Lawyers as its first fellow from the state of Washington and was an ALI member for over 10 years, having been elected in 2008.
Mr. Lindquist is survived by his wife of 45 years, his children and grandchildren.
- #TBT to “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.” This episode brings togethe… https://t.co/ZAqjetKAWF@AmLawInstJul 9
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8
- "[I]f we're going to really make meaningful, thoughtful change that'll stand the test of time, we need to listen fi… https://t.co/xFUCXjPlyd@AmLawInstJul 7
- ALI member Cary Coglianese of @pennlaw will be speaking on #ArtificialIntelligence and #AdministrativeLaw Doctrine… https://t.co/JFLbnPXHCh@AmLawInstJul 6
- A number of ALI members, as well as several project participants from Principles of the Law, Policing, have been el… https://t.co/kO8TzixnTF@AmLawInstJul 6