In Memoriam: Malcolm C. Lindquist
Malcolm C. Lindquist passed away on August 4, 2019. He was 69 years old.
Mr. Lindquist began his long career in private practice by joining the Tacoma law firm now known as McGavick Graves. He was nationally recognized for his expertise in commercial law. In 2004 he joined the regional law firm, Lane Powell, to continue his commercial law practice.
He was inducted into the American College of Commercial Lawyers as its first fellow from the state of Washington and was an ALI member for over 10 years, having been elected in 2008.
Mr. Lindquist is survived by his wife of 45 years, his children and grandchildren.
- Day 2 of ALI’s Council meeting includes discussions on two projects: Restatement of Children and the Law and Model… https://t.co/vg9g5QWfC0@AmLawInstOct 18
- In this interview from @NewsHour, @IAmAmnaNawaz discusses police training, race, and use of force with Seth Stought… https://t.co/mh1iSRbQI8@AmLawInstOct 18
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/zQyNksE9An@AmLawInstOct 17
- Today is Day 1 of ALI’s Council meeting in New York, which includes the discussion of five projects: Campus Sexual… https://t.co/SrJEHyVCrH@AmLawInstOct 17
- ALI member Herman Schwartz was recently honored with a symposium hosted by @AUWCL highlighting his contributions to… https://t.co/eYkDRibgmo@AmLawInstOct 15