In Memoriam: Malcolm C. Lindquist
Malcolm C. Lindquist passed away on August 4, 2019. He was 69 years old.
Mr. Lindquist began his long career in private practice by joining the Tacoma law firm now known as McGavick Graves. He was nationally recognized for his expertise in commercial law. In 2004 he joined the regional law firm, Lane Powell, to continue his commercial law practice.
He was inducted into the American College of Commercial Lawyers as its first fellow from the state of Washington and was an ALI member for over 10 years, having been elected in 2008.
Mr. Lindquist is survived by his wife of 45 years, his children and grandchildren.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20