Michelle Behnke Receives Leonard L. Loeb Award
The State Bar of Wisconsin, Senior Lawyers Division (SLD), has awarded the Leonard L. Loeb Award to Michelle A. Behnke of Michelle Behnke & Associates. This award is given to a senior lawyer that has made significant contributions to the legal community, shown respect for the legal system, and demonstrated a love for the law and what it seeks to accomplish.
“I have known Michelle Behnke professionally and personally for many years,” said SLD President-Elect Michael May. “Her dedication to improve the legal profession, both in Wisconsin and nationally, is a beacon to all of us. Her consistent efforts to enhance the lives of all communities in the greater Madison area and statewide is unsurpassed by any lawyer I know."
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23