Michelle Behnke Receives Leonard L. Loeb Award
The State Bar of Wisconsin, Senior Lawyers Division (SLD), has awarded the Leonard L. Loeb Award to Michelle A. Behnke of Michelle Behnke & Associates. This award is given to a senior lawyer that has made significant contributions to the legal community, shown respect for the legal system, and demonstrated a love for the law and what it seeks to accomplish.
“I have known Michelle Behnke professionally and personally for many years,” said SLD President-Elect Michael May. “Her dedication to improve the legal profession, both in Wisconsin and nationally, is a beacon to all of us. Her consistent efforts to enhance the lives of all communities in the greater Madison area and statewide is unsurpassed by any lawyer I know."
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18
- The final project of #ALI2022 Annual Meeting is Torts: Remedies. In this video, Reporters Douglas Laycock and Richa… https://t.co/P0b1vC8490@AmLawInstMay 18