Michelle Behnke Receives Leonard L. Loeb Award
The State Bar of Wisconsin, Senior Lawyers Division (SLD), has awarded the Leonard L. Loeb Award to Michelle A. Behnke of Michelle Behnke & Associates. This award is given to a senior lawyer that has made significant contributions to the legal community, shown respect for the legal system, and demonstrated a love for the law and what it seeks to accomplish.
“I have known Michelle Behnke professionally and personally for many years,” said SLD President-Elect Michael May. “Her dedication to improve the legal profession, both in Wisconsin and nationally, is a beacon to all of us. Her consistent efforts to enhance the lives of all communities in the greater Madison area and statewide is unsurpassed by any lawyer I know."
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24