Michigan State University Awards Douglas Laycock Honorary Degree
As a part of Michigan State University’s fall 2021 Commencement ceremonies, Douglas Laycock of UVA Law addressed the Colleges of Arts and Letters, Communication Arts and Sciences, and Social Science.
Following his speech, MSU awarded him the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws. Laycock received his Bachelor of Arts in communication from MSU and was a member of the honors college.
A copy of Laycock’s speech can be found here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24