Michigan State University Awards Douglas Laycock Honorary Degree
As a part of Michigan State University’s fall 2021 Commencement ceremonies, Douglas Laycock of UVA Law addressed the Colleges of Arts and Letters, Communication Arts and Sciences, and Social Science.
Following his speech, MSU awarded him the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws. Laycock received his Bachelor of Arts in communication from MSU and was a member of the honors college.
A copy of Laycock’s speech can be found here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22