Naomi Cahn Joins UVA Law
Naomi R. Cahn, an influential scholar in the field of family law, trusts and estates, and feminist jurisprudence, will join the UVA Law faculty this fall.
Professor Cahn has been on the faculty of the George Washington University Law School since 1993.
“Naomi Cahn is one of those scholars who makes you say ‘wow’ when you consider the breadth of her contributions to the academy,” UVA Law Dean Risa Goluboff said. “With an eye to evolving understandings of gender identity, sexual orientation, and reproductive technologies, her scholarship explores cutting edge issues in family law, trusts and estates, and related constitutional law. Naomi is also a dedicated teacher, a generous leader within the academy and the profession, and an important public voice in areas of her expertise. We are delighted to welcome her to the Law School.”
Read more here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29