Nicole Stanton Appointed to Arizona Law Board
Nicole Stanton of Quarles & Brady has been appointed to the Board of Visitors of the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law. Members of the board work to serve as both advisors to, and ambassadors for, the college, meeting once a year to discuss how to best prepare their law students to enter and adapt to the profession.
As a board member, Ms. Stanton will have the opportunity to influence the development of the law with fellow attorneys and academics by spreading awareness of the college’s innovative scholarships, courses and degrees.
View the full announcement.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19