Norman Powell Is Executive Director of the Institute for Law and Economics at Penn Law
The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School has announced that Norman M. Powell of Young Conaway is the next executive director of the Institute for Law & Economics (ILE).
The ILE is a joint initiative between Penn Law, the Wharton School, and the Department of Economics. The program brings together academics, lawyers, judges, business leaders, and policymakers for discussions on corporate law, governance, business, and finance.
Powell will take over the position from Lawrence A. Hamermesh of Widener University Delaware Law School after his retirement and will begin his role as executive director on July 1.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26