Out of Control Policing: Are Judges to Blame?
In the latest issue of Judicature, Lee H. Rosenthal of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas reviews Unwarranted: Policing Without Permission by Barry Friedman. In the piece, Judge Rosenthal addresses the criticism of judges and begs the question: Are judges to blame for police’s short falls?
- Charitable Nonprofits project is in session. Project participants discuss solicitation, restrictions on charitable… https://t.co/BxZCnnarZu@AmLawInstSep 21
- Watch “ALI’s Drafting Process Educating the Next Generation of Lawyers” @jill_horwitz@UCLA_Lawhttps://t.co/Qn3udmOcQp@AmLawInstSep 20
- A quote from our 1st Director, William Draper Lewis: “The preparation of an adequate Restatement of any Subject is… https://t.co/yhc5syWNMO@AmLawInstSep 20
- Read "Decarceration Strategies: How 5 States Achieved Substantial Prison Population Reductions" on The ALI Adviser https://t.co/J0x0h6jiXt@AmLawInstSep 20
- As we continue our project meetings this fall we want to share some information about the important work that takes… https://t.co/7faFKELh4T@AmLawInstSep 19