Out of Control Policing: Are Judges to Blame?
In the latest issue of Judicature, Lee H. Rosenthal of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas reviews Unwarranted: Policing Without Permission by Barry Friedman. In the piece, Judge Rosenthal addresses the criticism of judges and begs the question: Are judges to blame for police’s short falls?
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15