Paul Friedman to Receive Edwin F. Jaeckle Award
The University at Buffalo School of Law will award the 2022 Edwin F. Jaeckle Award to Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The award, given annually to someone who exemplifies the highest ideals of the law school and its alumni association and has made significant contributions to the school and the legal profession, is the highest honor from the University at Buffalo School of Law and its alumni association.
The award ceremony will take place on June 15. ALI members Jamie S. Gorelick of WilmerHale, Beryl A. Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Carolyn B. Lamm of White & Case, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling, and Nina Totenberg of National Public Radio will give remarks at the event.
Learn more here.
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21