Paul Friedman to Receive Edwin F. Jaeckle Award
The University at Buffalo School of Law will award the 2022 Edwin F. Jaeckle Award to Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The award, given annually to someone who exemplifies the highest ideals of the law school and its alumni association and has made significant contributions to the school and the legal profession, is the highest honor from the University at Buffalo School of Law and its alumni association.
The award ceremony will take place on February 4. ALI Members Jamie S. Gorelick of WilmerHale, Beryl A. Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Carolyn B. Lamm of White & Case, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling, and Nina Totenberg of National Public Radio will give remarks at the event.
Learn more here.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20