Paul Friedman to Receive Edwin F. Jaeckle Award
The University at Buffalo School of Law will award the 2022 Edwin F. Jaeckle Award to Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The award, given annually to someone who exemplifies the highest ideals of the law school and its alumni association and has made significant contributions to the school and the legal profession, is the highest honor from the University at Buffalo School of Law and its alumni association.
The award ceremony will take place on June 15. ALI members Jamie S. Gorelick of WilmerHale, Beryl A. Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Carolyn B. Lamm of White & Case, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling, and Nina Totenberg of National Public Radio will give remarks at the event.
Learn more here.
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4