‘Policing the Womb’ Named on Choice Outstanding Academic Titles List for 2021
Choice, a publishing unit of the Association of College and Research Libraries, releases its Outstanding Academic Titles list annually. The list comprises the best print and digital scholarly titles reviewed by Choice during the past year. Only approximately 10 percent of reviewed works are included on the list.
Policing the Womb: Invisible Women and the Criminalization of Motherhood by Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UC Irvine School of Law is one of the titles included on the 2021 list. Her book, published in 2020, examines state surveillance of pregnant women.
Learn more about the Outstanding Academic Titles list here.
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18
- The final project of #ALI2022 Annual Meeting is Torts: Remedies. In this video, Reporters Douglas Laycock and Richa… https://t.co/P0b1vC8490@AmLawInstMay 18