Property Works in Progress Conference
Boston University School of Law hosted a conference entitled “Property Works in Progress”.
The conference, held from Oct. 19-20, brought together leading property scholars invited to present and discuss papers on a variety of topics, including property theory, land use, takings, the history of property law and intellectual property. It featured seven panels devoted to the discussion of advanced “works in progress” and two roundtables on “early-stage” ideas.
Several ALI members participated by presenting their papers:
Eric R. Claeys of The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University – “Property, Concepts, and Functions”
Hanoch Dagan of Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law – “A Liberal Theory of Property”
Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School and Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property – “Choice of Law in Resolving Taking Claims”
Katrina M. Wyman of New York University School of Law – “The Return of Urban Environmental Law” (co-authored by Danielle Spiegel-Feld)
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24