Property Works in Progress Conference
Boston University School of Law hosted a conference entitled “Property Works in Progress”.
The conference, held from Oct. 19-20, brought together leading property scholars invited to present and discuss papers on a variety of topics, including property theory, land use, takings, the history of property law and intellectual property. It featured seven panels devoted to the discussion of advanced “works in progress” and two roundtables on “early-stage” ideas.
Several ALI members participated by presenting their papers:
Eric R. Claeys of The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University – “Property, Concepts, and Functions”
Hanoch Dagan of Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law – “A Liberal Theory of Property”
Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School and Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property – “Choice of Law in Resolving Taking Claims”
Katrina M. Wyman of New York University School of Law – “The Return of Urban Environmental Law” (co-authored by Danielle Spiegel-Feld)
Read more here.
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24
- An amazing group of women – all of whom are also members of the Institute! https://t.co/ahbfHKPafN@AmLawInstFeb 21