Property Works in Progress Conference
Boston University School of Law hosted a conference entitled “Property Works in Progress”.
The conference, held from Oct. 19-20, brought together leading property scholars invited to present and discuss papers on a variety of topics, including property theory, land use, takings, the history of property law and intellectual property. It featured seven panels devoted to the discussion of advanced “works in progress” and two roundtables on “early-stage” ideas.
Several ALI members participated by presenting their papers:
Eric R. Claeys of The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University – “Property, Concepts, and Functions”
Hanoch Dagan of Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law – “A Liberal Theory of Property”
Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School and Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property – “Choice of Law in Resolving Taking Claims”
Katrina M. Wyman of New York University School of Law – “The Return of Urban Environmental Law” (co-authored by Danielle Spiegel-Feld)
Read more here.
- ALI member Sean Murphy of @gwlaw was chosen by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to serve as an ad hoc judge for a pr… https://t.co/Thbd8LdmOT@AmLawInstJul 15
- Dropping tomorrow, the newest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking takes us once again behind the scenes of the nation’s… https://t.co/thH3up8jFa@AmLawInstJul 15
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?” –– Listen to Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennifer Long of @AEquitasResourc d… https://t.co/bOJZa2up3X@AmLawInstJul 12
- ALI member Jenny Martinez @StanfordLaw recently took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook… https://t.co/6pjbEfzFbn@AmLawInstJul 12
- Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel explore the rights of American Indians, both as tribal and U.S. Citizens in Epis… https://t.co/YRsOTzMLhd@AmLawInstJul 11