Property Works in Progress Conference
Boston University School of Law hosted a conference entitled “Property Works in Progress”.
The conference, held from Oct. 19-20, brought together leading property scholars invited to present and discuss papers on a variety of topics, including property theory, land use, takings, the history of property law and intellectual property. It featured seven panels devoted to the discussion of advanced “works in progress” and two roundtables on “early-stage” ideas.
Several ALI members participated by presenting their papers:
Eric R. Claeys of The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University – “Property, Concepts, and Functions”
Hanoch Dagan of Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law – “A Liberal Theory of Property”
Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School and Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property – “Choice of Law in Resolving Taking Claims”
Katrina M. Wyman of New York University School of Law – “The Return of Urban Environmental Law” (co-authored by Danielle Spiegel-Feld)
Read more here.
- . @daniellecitron of @UVALaw and @DanielSolove of @gwlaw have written “Privacy Harms.” Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/iSrTe7ViZ3@AmLawInstMar 1
- ALI member Angela Davis of @AUWCL has been named the recipient of the 33rd Annual Charlotte E. Ray Award from the… https://t.co/DB2TajYpln@AmLawInstMar 1
- Now recording for #ReasonablySpeaking: 3 former Solicitors General—Walter E. Dellinger, Donald B. Verrilli, and Set… https://t.co/u5TZ3yKwE9@AmLawInstMar 1
- The District Court of Maine recently cited Section 18 of Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance in Burka v. Ga… https://t.co/D9Pv6KBAVD@AmLawInstFeb 28
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27