Regional Meetings on ALI Project
ALI members George A. Bermann, Dorothy Toth Beasley, and event organizer Charles R. A. Morse at the NYC event held on April 14.
George Bermann, Chief Reporter, lead a lively breakfast discussion of the Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law on International Commercial Arbitration project on February 26, 2016, at Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta. The event was organized by Atlanta area ALI members Dorothy Beasley, James Noble, Stephanie Parker, and Richard Herzog. Hosting the event with ALI were the Atlanta International Arbitration Society, the Atlanta Center for International Arbitration Center, and the State Bar of Georgia Sections on Dispute Resolution and International Law as well as its Standing Committee on Judicial Procedure & Administration/Uniform Rules.
Professor Bermann led the discussion of the Restatement project in New York City on April 14. Judge Beasley and Jones Day attorneys, Stephanie Parker and Charles Morse, organized the ALI event, which also was hosted by Jones Day, the New York International Arbitration Center, the International Arbitration Club of New York, the Columbia University Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration, and the NYU Law Center for Transnational Litigation, Arbitration, and Commercial Law.
Additional event details will be featured in the next ALI Reporter.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13