Regional Meetings on ALI Project
ALI members George A. Bermann, Dorothy Toth Beasley, and event organizer Charles R. A. Morse at the NYC event held on April 14.
George Bermann, Chief Reporter, lead a lively breakfast discussion of the Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law on International Commercial Arbitration project on February 26, 2016, at Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta. The event was organized by Atlanta area ALI members Dorothy Beasley, James Noble, Stephanie Parker, and Richard Herzog. Hosting the event with ALI were the Atlanta International Arbitration Society, the Atlanta Center for International Arbitration Center, and the State Bar of Georgia Sections on Dispute Resolution and International Law as well as its Standing Committee on Judicial Procedure & Administration/Uniform Rules.
Professor Bermann led the discussion of the Restatement project in New York City on April 14. Judge Beasley and Jones Day attorneys, Stephanie Parker and Charles Morse, organized the ALI event, which also was hosted by Jones Day, the New York International Arbitration Center, the International Arbitration Club of New York, the Columbia University Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration, and the NYU Law Center for Transnational Litigation, Arbitration, and Commercial Law.
Additional event details will be featured in the next ALI Reporter.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16