Richard Revesz Profiled by The New York Times
The New York Times recently profiled Richard L. Revesz, Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), on his recent position and work with federal regulations. Confirmed to OIRA in December 2022, Revesz is a leading expert on environmental policy and regulation.
Revesz served as ALI Director from 2014 until his appointment. As director, he initiated 17 ALI projects, completing 15. He was also the AnBryce Professor of Law and Dean Emeritus at New York University School of Law.
Read Revesz’ profile on The New York Times website. [subscription may be required].
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30